Ravn Alma Weblog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kim Kardashian I Love My Booty

Kim Kardashaian

I can t help it. The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. The reality star cambusa mark was the subject of much discussion (and a little more than criticism from her former BFF Paris Hilton). Some have even asked out loud whether or not he had butt-plants, a claim that Kim has vehemently denied. But her signature booty could be just twice the volume of new voluptuous Simpson DERRIERE. I m not gonna fight it. Last week he came to the defense Kim Kardashaian of Jessica Simpson, which is under the control of the media for research curvier than usual. I m Armenian, you should see all the women of my family. That how I was born. Kim said he was twice Jessica size, which is a bit of a stretch. I definitely need to work more and the tone, but I m proud of my body, says Kardashian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home